TEMPORARY ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Setting up Review rooms
Ordering Office Supplies
Ensure the kitchen is fully stocked each day.
- Maintaining office equipment - calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories.
Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
Receive, sort and distribute the mail
Adding Candidates and Visitors to the internal Building List
Issuing Cardkeys and deactivating these cardkeys at the end of each assignment
Greet and assist visitors to the office.
Special Projects as assigned
Preparing Market Packets and Fed Ex packages
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
Start Date – asap
Hours: 40 hours/week but should be flexible to work weekends if necessary
Duration – temporary – 3 months with a strong possibility of extending
Due to the anticipated volume of responses, we will contact only those candidates who most closely match our requirements. Only local candidates will be considered. Please submit your Resume (in a WORD format) to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Admin Assistant” in the subject line.