You are currently applying for...
Support Affirmative Civil Enforcement (ACE) attorneys, investigators, and paralegals in case review, discovery processing, platform set up, data management, data production, data processing, administration of document review data bases, and presentation of data in complex, data-intensive ACE matters.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical Assistance involving Automated Litigation Support, which includes the use of a variety of information technology skills utilizing network hardware and software capabilities
- Assist in recommending, developing, and creating litigation technology services including discovery practices, trail preparation and presentation in response to case specific criteria
- Provide document imaging support
- Provide customer service support including installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and training in response to user requirements
- Analyze, design, implement, and update Litigation Support systems
- Solve day-to-day problems that arise in management of the Litigation Support systems
- Manage analytic databases and coordinate with other DOJ contractors relative to research database access and use of databases to develop investigatory leads
- US Citizen
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3 years of relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience that includes:
- Support to USAO Affirmative Civil Enforcement attorneys, investigators, and paralegals
- Technical assistance and advisory around automated litigation support hardware and software
- Recommending, developing, and creating litigation technology services
- Analysis, design, implementation, and updating of Litigation Support Systems
- Syncing transcripts with corresponding audio and video media
- Familiarity with LAW Prediscovery, Relativity, Concordance, IPRO (8.6 and Eclipse), CaseMapsuite, Sanction II, Trial Director, or similar litigation support applications
Please complete the following form...
Asterisks (*) indicate required fields.