Compliance Discovery Solutions is currently seeking an individual to provide electronic discovery support in Washington, DC; Houston, TX; New York, NY and Philadelphia, PA. This is a full-time/on-site position.
Under the direct supervision of the Director of eDiscovery Technology Services, the eDiscovery Analyst supports the project management team and performs technology and electronically stored information (ESI) related activities associated with a client and matter specific project.
In this capacity, the eDiscovery Analyst will:
- Administer Relativity environment: users, security groups, configurations, permissions;
- Conduct a quality assurance check and load data and image files from vendors into litigation support applications
- Support the project management team in the application of processes, technologies and the use of ESI to successful outcomes;
- Perform work in an efficient and cost-effective manner to permit the Company to reasonably collect fees for such work;
- Responsible for data validation and system/access management utilizing SOPs as required;
- Monitors project/case status and provides routine status reports including task completion reports and data delivery schedules;
- Provides quality control on all aspects of data manipulation and production; and
- Handle additional special projects as assigned.
In addition, the eDiscovery Analyst will be expected to have:
- Basic knowledge of Electronic Discovery and e-Discovery principles.
- Basic knowledge of the concepts, principles, management and processing of electronically stored information (ESI) as they relate to legal matters, including the use of various ESI collection, management, review and processing tools and applications;
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Any combination equivalent to:
- Bachelor’s degree, advanced course work or equivalent experience (preferred); and
- At least 2 years of eDiscovery experience. Law firm and Corporate experience will also be considered.
COMPETENCIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
To demonstrate the Company’s key core competencies, an employee is expected to do the following:
- Demonstrate integrity, accountability, respect and commitment to the Company;
- Demonstrate excellence in managing all functions of the job;
- Apply the knowledge and skills required to perform at the highest level;
- Demonstrate best practices in professional relationships; and
- Focus on job execution and achieving results.
To be successful at the Company, a member of the eDiscovery Technology staff:
- Takes personal responsibility for completing assignments; demonstrates honesty and professionalism in performing job; engages others with respect, trust and dignity; exhibits a positive attitude and contributes to high morale;
- Manages workload by setting priorities in collaboration with team; demonstrates ability to multi-task; organizes work and manages time to achieve maximum efficiency; keeps team informed of work/project status; consistently improves team results by taking initiative and assuming more responsibility; demonstrates client service orientation by consistently delivering high-quality work;
- Supports team by applying technical and functional skills; demonstrates proficiency in using technical tools to perform work; demonstrates efficiency and effectiveness in performing work; communicates clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing;
- Contributes ideas to plans and projects; responds professionally to requests for information, suggestions and assistance; proactively seeks feedback and suggestions to understand and meet expectations; actively participates in training opportunities to apply and develop knowledge and skills; understands and supports personal and team roles in contributing to the Company’s success; demonstrates teamwork and support of others across the Company; and
- Sets and meets annual performance and development goals; applies Company processes and methodologies to perform work; demonstrates flexibility by supporting special requests and projects; complies with Company policies and procedures; utilizes Company’s systems and resources to achieve optimal results.
Our Client Service Excellence Principles:
COLLABORATE, COMMUNICATE, EMBRACE DIVERSITY, PRACTICE EXCELLENCE, INNOVATE, ACT WITH INTEGRITY, VALUE KNOWLEDGE, CHALLENGE NORMS, RESPOND WITH IMMEDIACY, DELIVER RESULTS